The Absolute Truth About Sin and Human Nature
In a prayer to the Heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ said, "Thy word is truth" (John 17:17). The Bible is God's word, and is therefore the absolute truth. In John 8:31-32 Jesus said, "If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." We invite you to freedom. Look up the Bible verses referenced after the following statements, to see that the statements are true.
- There are absolute rights and absolute wrongs, and God, not men, determines which is which (Rom. 1:18-2:16).
- Sin is transgression of God's law (1 John 3:4).
- When Adam sinned he brought a curse upon the earth, and caused all his descendents to inherit a sin nature (Rom. 5:12,14,17,19).
- All men are born sinners (Rom. 5:19).
- There is no spark of goodness or righteousness inherit in any human born of Adam (Rom. 3:9-18).
Louis A. Turk, B.A., M.Div., Ph.D.
The website dedicated to the study of eternal life.
ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT TEMPORARY LIFE!